Friday, March 6, 2009

Tonights dinner is C-O-M-F-O-R-T

Tonight I threw a Pot Roast in the oven. Alexandra has dance class on fridays so I usually put something I can slow cook in the oven.

Here is my recipe:



My Pot Roast:


5 lbs Roast (Enough for leftover shredded beef tomorrow)

4 sprigs of thyme

Salt and Pepper

3 Garlic cloves

4 Onions

Packet of dried onion soup

1 cp. of beef broth


This is soooo simple. Just throw all of this in a pan on 250 and cook 5-6 hrs.

The last 30 minutes I took 2 TB of corn starch and 1/4 cp. or water and whisked until it was dissolved and then added it to my Roast. Then I put the Roast back into the oven for the remaining 30 minutes.


Tomorrow I am sure I will have a recipe for leftover shredded beef.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for letting me know how you feel about my dishes.