3 1/2 cp. bread flour
1 cp. Rye flour
1 cp. Wheat Flour
1 TB Honey
2 TB olive oil
2 1/2 cps hot water
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. yeast
1. Add the hot water, honey, oil and salt together. Whisk. Add the Rye and Wheat flour. Add yeast. Let sit 10 min.
2. Add the bread flour 1/2 cp. at a time. Knead until a little sticky but elastic. Put in a greased bowl. Toss to coat in oil. Let rise. 1 to 2 hours. Double in size.
When the bread is done rising. Punch down and roll out until it is about 15x14.
Then LET FILL IT.
1/2 cp thousand Island
1 3lb brisket (I roasted on 250 for about 5-6 hrs until it shredded. I added 1 beer and the seasoning packet. You can always use 1lb deli corned beef)
1/2 lb swiss cheese
1 1/2 cp. sauerkraut
3. Fill it in this order. Add the thousand island, the corned beef, cheese, kraut. MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE TWO INCHES AROUND THE PERIMETER.
4. Cut 1 in. slice around each side (Not the bottom) Fold the bottom up and then the sides. Try to connect the two side.
1 egg white
1/2 tsp. caraway seeds
(Mix these two well)
5. Brush the egg white and caraway around the bread. Salt and Pepper. Let rest 30 min.
6. Bake on 375 for 45 minutes. Let rest 10 min. EAT....Serve with extra dressing....YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY....haha.