I received the Kreativ Blogger and One Lovely Blog Award from Rachael from Laptop and Stovetops and also from Claudia at Pegasuslegend. Both are creative in their own way and are amazing cooks. They also live in Florida with me! Thank you so much for inspiration
The first award informs you that you have to name ten things about yourself. The other two asks for 7 things.I am just going to tell you ten and I will pass all three awards to 7 fellow foodies. I hope that will not confuse, but I would hate to pass them out separately. I would be here all night. LOL
1. I am a twin (I also have a little sister and brother. Both my sisters visit my site regularly for inspiration in the kitchen. LOVE YOU GUYS!)
2. I am moving to an extended stay on Halloween for a month!!!! NO OVEN!! It stresses me out a little...
3. I moved to Florida a little over three years ago. I hated it at first, but now I am in love with Florida. I do miss the fam. They live in Ohio
4.& 5. I went to Kent State University. I graduated with 2 BA's in four yrs. YEAH, but I have not used my college diploma's. I have had the best job: Stay at Home Mom
6. I have two beautiful little girls. (1 yr. old Bailey and 4 yr. old Alex)Shhhhh....I still want one more beauty.
7. I love Food Blogging and the amazing wonderful people I have met.
8. I am addicted to House, Lie to Me, and Bones.
9. I made my daughters Halloween costume this year. It was so hard, but I finished it with flying colors...
10. MUAH! I love you guys! Thank you for being such great friends!
The Bloggers I pass the Award on To:
1. My girl Ingrid from 3 B's: Baseball, Baking and Books, She rocks! ROCKS! Rocks! I love the recipes she posts. She is an incredible mom too!!!!
2. Cristine of The Mistress of Cakes. She went through a lot this yr, but is back in the kitchen. I can't wait to see what she posts next! I adore her recipes!!!
3. Pam from For The Love Of Cooking, She was my true inspiration to start my own site. Her and my next amazing blogger. I loved to cook and went to their sites on a regular basis. They inspired me.
4. Leslie from The Hungry Housewife. I love Leslie and her talent!! Her recent cakes are OFF THE HOOK!
5. GirlChef Wow. She rocks. Her pictures and unique posts are INCREDIBLE.
6. The Cookin Canuck, I visit her blog on a dailey basis to see what she is cooking up. She is extremely talented.
7. Donna at My Tasty Treasures. She makes me laugh and crave sex and food!!! LOL!!
I am so lucky to have met these amazing bloggers. Thank you for the award!