A cookie dough plastic mess. Not to mention, my beaters are bent and deformed causing it to be impossible to get out.......I told my four yr. old that we could not make the cookies now...She cries harder. So I remake the entire thing by hand...AND YES, I let her help again. You can see her tiny hand putting the dry ingredients through a sifter.
Triple Vanilla Sugar Cookies
3 cps. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 baking powder
1. Sift all the dry ingredients together
The wet ingredients:
1 cp. or 2 sticks of softened butter
1 3/4 cp.vanilla sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 1/2 tsp. BVBC vanilla paste or vanilla extracts
1 tsp. ground BVBC vanilla bean
1. Mix the butter until smooth
2. Add the sugar and vanilla paste. Mix until fluffy and well combined
3. Add one tsp. of the ground bourbon vanilla bean
4. Add on egg. Mix until combined.
5. Slowly add the flour mixture and mix. Do not over work. Mix until just combined.
6. Roll in small balls and put a little Sugar on top. Bake on 350 for to minutes...
EAT!!!! These turned out sooooo yummy. Enjoy!!!