Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cedar Planked Chicken

The other day I decided to buy cedar planks. I actually had making Cedar Plank Salmon on my mind. I had bone in chicken breast in my fridge and a new potted herbs. I decided to become creative.


My daughter Alexandra. She is smelling the new herbs we bought. Now, I will be cooking with only fresh herbs.


Cedar and Herb Planked Chicken
I took a few of my fresh herbs (Sage, Thyme, Basil, Parsley) and chopped them up.
2 cloves of garlic
2 TB Olive oil.

I mixed the three and stuffed inside the skin of my chicken.
I then just put the chicken on my cedar planks and then grilled it @ 375.



I threw some green beans and sweet potatoes on the grill with the chicken.

It was fantastic. The kids hung out with me outside and I feed them sweet potatoes from the grill. They loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for letting me know how you feel about my dishes.