1/2 cp. pine nuts
1/2 cp. sunflower seeds
1 cp. Almonds
3 cps oats
1/2 cp of blueberry syrup (you can use regular maple, but it adds a lot of flavor)
1cp. cranberry juice
3/4 cp. of brown sugar
1 cp. cranberries, dried
1. I toasted the nuts in the oven for 8 minutes on 350. I then chopped the almonds and threw it all in a big bowl. I then added the oats.
2. In a saucepan I added the syrup, juice and sugar and only cooked long enough for the sugar to dissolve.
3. I threw the sauce in the big bowl full of nuts and oats. Stir.
4. Added everything onto baking sheet and baked for 30 -40 minutes.
5. Removed and added cranberries. Let cool.