Friday, March 27, 2009

Meatballs


1 lb ground beef

1/2 cp. milk

1/2 cp. white bread turned into bread crumbs (no crust)

1 tsp. garlic powder

2 TB parsley, oregano, basil...FRESH HERBS

1/4 cp. parm. cheese

1 egg

salt and pepper


1. Put the bread crumbs in the milk and let is soak up the goodness

2. This is sooo simple. Put everything together and get your hands dirty!!! Mix with your hands and form into pretty big meatballs. Throw it in the sauce....YEP!!! I said just throw it in the sauce. Let it simmer and it will do its things. It will not dry out and taste sooo good. Trust me.

****Use my simple Marinara below and add 1 8oz. can of paste****

1 comment:

  1. These are sooo good! I had seen your spaghetti pie recipe, but we didn't have all the ingredients, so we just decided to make spaghetti and meatballs. We were a little wary about just popping the meatballs in the sauce to cook- but WOW they were AMAZING! Thanks for the great recipe! I'm going to post up the pictures on my blog soon, so I'll make sure to give you credit for the greatness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for letting me know how you feel about my dishes.