2 cps. cake flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 cp. sugar
1/2 cp. vegetable oil
8 oz. cream cheese, soft....
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Sift the cake flour, salt and baking soda together.
3. Beat the egg and sugar together. Add the cream cheese and mix until smooth. Add the oil and vanilla.
4. Add the dry and wet ingredients together.
5. Spray the muffin pan and add the paper cups. Fill the paper cups most of the way.
6. Bake until the tooth pick comes out clean. About 12 min.