This recipe is altered from a recipe I found in the cookbook Easy Everyday Favorites. I have made this quite a few times and always a huge hit. My kids love them of course. These cookies taste gourmet. Like the kind you would spend 2 dollars a cookie on. These cookies are quick, easy and awesome. I hope you enjoy them as much as my kiddos do.
HUGE Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 cps. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
3 sticks of butter
2 cps. brown sugar
1 cp. white sugar
3 TB vanilla extract (PURE)
2 egg yolks
2 cp. caramel and choc. chips
1 cp. butterscotch choc. chips.
1 cp. heath chips
1. Preheat oven on 320 ( REMEMBER THIS: These are bigger and take longer to cook. You do not want to burn the bottom)
2. Sift the dry ingredients together
3. Cream the butter, sugars, vanilla, and eggs together.
4. Combine dry ingredients with creamed ingredients. Add the three chips.
5. Use 1/4 cp of batter for each cookie. Put on a greased baking sheet. (Need to be AT LEAST 3 in. apart)
6. Bake for about 15 min. COOL AND EAT!!!!!!