This meal is a little unique, but is sooo amazing. I made Philly Cheese Steak EGG ROLLS!!!! Yes, I said Egg rolls and they turned out unforgettable. Now, I am going to try Cuban Egg Rolls (Ham, Swiss, Pork, Pickles and dip in mustard), Reuben (Swiss, Sauerkraut, Corned Beef and dip in thousand island). The ideas do not stop. I made about 24 and froze the rest. I figured if my husband wants a snack we could bake them. Since the Egg Rolls are a little heavy I paired it with a healthy crunchy cucumber salad. This meal was so good. Try it and ENJOY!!!! CUCUMBER SALAD
2 Large Cucumbers, sliced really thin
1/2 onion, sliced really thin
1/2 cp water
1/2 cp distilled white vinegar
1/2 cp sugar
salt and pepper
(Add a little mint or dill if you would like)
1. Just combine all the ingredients. The longer this sets the better it tastes. It tastes awesome the next day.
1 3lb London Broil
2 TB Steak Seasoning
1 Lg white onion, slice very thin
1 Red Bell Pepper, Sliced thin
1 Pablano, sliced very thin
1 Green Pepper, Sliced very thin
1 8oz. Pepper Jack Cheese, Shredded
1 package of Egg Roll Wrappers
2 TB Milk
1. Grill London Broil with 1 TB of seasoning on both side for about 3-4 min each side. You want this Med. Rare. When it is done let it set for 15 min.
2. During the time for the steak to grill saute the onions, peppers and 1 TB of the steak seasoning until slightly soft. Pull from the burner and add the cheese. Toss.
3. Slice the meat really thin...Almost chipped. (I used my food processor. The slicing plate.) Toss the meat into the pan with the pepper, onions and cheese.
4. Using each wrap add a little of the steak filling then fold the bottom (use a little egg wash) and fold each side (add a little egg wash) and then roll the top. It also shows you how to roll on the back of the package.
5. Drop in the hot grease and cook until brown. Repeat.