Friday, June 19, 2009

Simple and Healthy Veggie Dip


This is so simple and I am sure I am not the first person to come up with this. But I had to post this because it tasted so wonderful, it was simple and it is healthy. I was looking for a yummy and healthy snack and I had more Oikos Plain Yogurt. I took a packet of Ranch mix and added into the Plain Yogurt. I added about a little at a time and tested the yogurt at the taste I liked. I used about 16 oz. of Nonfat Greek Plain Yogurt and used one bag of Ranch mix. Let me just say, this was so satisfying and so yummy. Next time you need a good and healthy snack give a try.
While I was eating this dip, I thought it would taste wonderful with a salsa and cheese layer dip.
If anyone would enjoy that for a healthy alternative.
I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Simple, indeed. Perfect for crudités. Sometimes I love to snack of veggies and dip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for letting me know how you feel about my dishes.