I received this incredible award from Ruth at I Love Flavour, Me! Ruth has an incredible website and very unique. Check it out here.
The point of this award is to get to know one another. Here is the questions:
1.what is your current obsession?mmh...I try really hard to cook healthy.
2. What are you wearing today?Caprees and a T-shirt
3. What’s for dinner?Steak Sandwiches and Sauted Cabbage and Buttered Noodles
4. What’s the last thing you bought?Figs...Never cooked with them before...ANY IDEAS?!
5. What are you listening to right now?Hells Kitchen..LOVE IT
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?Very inspiring!!
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?Probably back in OH with my family. I miss them so so much.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer? Fruit
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? New England. I have always wanted to visit Maine. LOL. Stay on the US turf.
10. Which language do you want to learn?Italian
11. Who do you want to meet right now?Gordon Ramsey or Tyler Florence
12. What is your favorite colour?Yellow
13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?My Maxy Dresses
14. What is your dream job?Lactation Counselor, help mommys who have trouble nursing.
15. What’s your favourite magazine?Cooking Light and Food Network Mag.
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?Food.Food.Food.Food.
17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?none, never crosses my mind
18. Who are your style icons?IDK.Ask about food.
19. Describe your personal style?laid back
20. What are your favorite movies?I have lots. I like drama and intensity...
22. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:Be yourself, wear what makes you feel free and comfortable(I agree with Ruths answer)
23. Coffee or tea?LOVE COFFEE
24. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?Cook and Clean
25. What is the meaning of your name?I have no idea...It is Spanish, I know that.
26. Which other blogs you love visiting?The ones at the bottom of my page...
27. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?Tirmusui (sp)
28. Favorite Season?Autumn and PUMPKIN...Halloween is my ALL time FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!
29.Which is your dream destination?Sedona, Arizona
30. Who inspired you to start a blog? Many of the blogs I visit today.
I pass my award on to:
1. Elinluv's Corner Tidbits-This blog is full of wonderful and unique recipes! I love visiting this site! IT IS SO UNIQUE!!
2. Natalie at Natalies Killer Cuisine-She has the best cookies and desserts. Her site is awesome!! Today she made PB and Fig cookies!!
3. Cookin Canuch-Her site is always full of amazing, tasty, and easy recipes. I love her blog. One of my favorite recipes is Strawberrys with a Meringue topping!!
4. Foododelmundo-This is one of my favorite sites. It is full of incredible pictures and recipes. I enjoy every recipe! Burgers, Sushi and Pizza with Figs and Prosciutto...Can I say more?
5. Chef E at CookApeal-This is another site that is full of flavorful and mouthwatering recipes. She rocks!
6. Donna at My Tasty Treasures-A very unique and entertaining site. I like that she tries recipes and lets us know how well they went. Love Love Love her site!!!!!
7. Teana at Spork or Foon-Her recipes ROCK! She always has the most mouthwatering desserts. Check her out....
8. Ingrid at 3 B's Baseball, Baking and Books-I love this site for so many reasons. I love her recipes, her concept of family, and her wonderful posts. Her Banana Crisp is to die for!!!
9. Girlchef-I love her step by step pictures and wonderful recipes. She made homemade cheese yesterday!! She is very talented!!
10. Diana at A little Spanish in Iowa-She is full of wonderful recipes and videos (Of her own Chickens running around her yard) I love her site and her posts. They are fantastic!!