Sorry, I have been MIA. I have a good excuse. My computer CRASHED!!! This is the second time. This time I lost my hard drive which included all my pictures. :(((
I still have the hard drive, but I have to find a Data Specialist to remove all the information. I am a little bummed. All of the girls baby pictures are on that hard drive!
I have my computer. Finally. (Minus the photos)
I also had an amazing trip to the Gulf Coast this week with my husband and kiddos. We had a blast. Now, it is back to reality. (I will post a few pics at the bottom.) I returned home on Sunday and Alex was back in school on Monday. I had to make her cookies. I feel bad if she does not have a great treat in her lunch...I know. I know.I love to spoil my babies.
Anyway, this is what I came up with. A Miranda Original:
BROWN BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP HEATH BARS
3/4 cp. unsalted butter
1 cp. brown sugar
1/2 cp. sugar
1 TB vanilla
2 cps. flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
2 cps Chocolate chips
1 cp. Heath crunch
1. In a small sauce pan brown the butter slowly. When the butter is brown and has a nutty smell then remove it from the burner. Add the sugars and vanilla. When the brown butter is cool add the eggs.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt.
3. Add the flour mixture to the brown butter mixture. Add the chocolate chips.
4. Add to a 8x10 pan that has parchment paper. Then top with the heath .
5. Bake on 350 for about 45 minutes. I used a stone, so it may have taken longer because of that. When it is a light brown on top and firm to touch.
Here is some of my favorite pics of the beach:
Bailey walking the beach with me. It was a cloudy week with lots of crazy wind.
My Alexandra on the beach with sand in her hair.
Alexandra on our way home from Destin Beach.
Enjoy your day and eat lots of yummy food!