I wanted to make my baby feel better...sooo
What could taste better then a chocolate cupcake filled with oooey and gooey chocolate chip cookie dough.
These babies are a little time consuming, but sooo worth it!Trust me! :)
THE COOKIE DOUGH
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 sticks of butter
3/4 cp. brown sugar
3/4 cp. vanilla sugar
1 1/2 TB. PURE Vanilla
1 egg and 1 egg yolk
2 cps. chocolate chips
You will make these like regular chocolate chip cookies.
1. Sift the baking soda, flour, and salt. set aside
2. Cream the butter and sugars. When fluffy add the vanilla and eggs. Cream together and then slowly add the dry ingredients. Add the chocolate chips.
3. Using a rounded tablespoon form the balls of cookie dough and then freeze for 2 hours.
1 box of Chocolate Fudge Cake
1 1/4 cps. water
1/2 cp. oil
1. Combine the ingredients. Put the batter in the cupcake liners. Put a frozen cookie dough into the center of the cupcake batter.
2. Bake on 350 for 20 minutes and then cool....:)
This is what you get..Absolute incredible and deliciousness!!!!
1/2 cp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cp. milk
1/4 cp. melted butter
1 tsp. pure vanilla
3/4 cp. sugar
1 cp. chocolate chips
1. Mix while it is warm and let cool. Top on the cupcakes. Then top with the chocolate chips!!
Eat! Eat! Eat!