4 cps flour
1 3/4 cups criso
3 TB sugar
1/2 cp water
1. I put the flour and crisco in the food processor. I process for a few seconds until it is pea size crumbs.
2. I mix the egg and wat in a small bowl. I add it to food processor and process until forms a ball.
3. Refridge atleast and hour.
The Apple Pie
1 pie crust
8 meduim apples, sliced thin and skin removed
1 stick of butter
3 TB four
1/2 cp. sugar
1/2 cp. brown sugar
1/4 cp. water
1. Preheat 425. In a saucepan melt the butter and add the flour. Let this thicken. Add the sugars and water. Let the mixture simmer.
2. Add the apple to the pie crust and make a lattice topping for the top. When the top is on the pie add the butter and sugar mixture.
3. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn down to 350 and bake for 45 minutes.
This made the best pie. I actually made three pies. I made one for my husband and the other two for a pool party. It was a huge hit. I did change the recipe a little. I added sugar and cinnamon to the apples before I tossed them into the pie crust. Regardless, I have made this pie many times and it has always made the best apple pie.
Try it! Enjoy!