Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chocolate Cheesecake Cake




This is so simple and quick. Not to mention, it taste WONDERFUL. I make this when I am craving something sweet and quick. Enjoy!!


CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE CAKE

1 box of Chocolate Cake mix
1 cp. of chocolate caramel morsels
1 stick butter, soft
2 eggs

1. Mix these together and add to a 9 x 13 greased pan

1 8 oz. cream cheese, soft
2 eggs
1 cp. morsels
1 tsp. vanilla
4 cps. powdered sugar

2. Mix eggs and cream cheese together until well blended. Add the sugar one cup at a time. Add the vanilla and morsels. Put this on top of the chocolate cake batter.
3. Cook this for 40-45 minutes.




3 comments:

  1. What a unique and wonderful way to make cheesecake. Great idea. I bet that is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using cake mix was a really clever idea. I know I certainly have a few packs which are waiting to be used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for letting me know how you feel about my dishes.