Monday, July 13, 2009

Awards


I received two awards this week. One award was from Gypsy Mommy's Kitchen (http://gypsymommyskitchen.blogspot.com/)and the other from Jenn @ Bread and Butter (http://breadplusbutter.blogspot.com/).

I am very flattered and honored. I started my blog in middle of April. It has been three in half months and I am thrilled at the accomplishments. My site averages 250-300 hits a day which I think is a vast amount. I hope it continues to increase. I love passing on the passion for cooking. It has received three awards and my recipes have entered Top 9 numerous of times.

I want to thank everyone who faithfully follows my site. Everyone has been so incredible. Thank you very much.....

Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated

First thing is first....I have to tell everyone 7 things about myself that they may not know:

1. I am a twin. When my husband first met her he was dumbfounded. We use to play tricks on boyfriends and teachers in HS. We live far apart now. (I live in FL and she lives in OH). It is very hard to be so far away.

2. I grew up in a farm town in OH. I love OH, but my husband packed us up for a job opportunity in 06. We have now lived in FL for almost three yrs.

3. I have two baby girls: Alexandra, 4yrs old and Bailey Leland, 18 months.

4. I have inherited the passion for cooking from my mother. My mom still cooks amazing dinners. I remember when I was growing up she made everything from scratch: Egg noodles, Tomato Sauce, Jam, and so on.

5. I have two BA's. I have a BA in Criminology and BA in Psychology. I was a counselor for drug addicted teens until I had my first baby in 05. I have been a stay at home mom since. My greatest accomplishment is my children.

My husband also graduated with a BA in Criminology. That is where we met. We walked down the isle together for our diploma in 03

6.I am in an amazing stay at home mommy group. At each I bring goodies.

7. I might have to move to Gainesville, FL in September for only a yr. CRAZINESS

My nomintations

1. NataliesKillerCuisine @ http://natalieskillercuisine.blogspot.com/
This site is always full of funny stories and great recipes.
This is by far one of my fav. sites to visit.
3. Spork and Foon's @ http://sporkandfoon.typepad.com/
This site always contains great recipes...
I love spicy...He always has great eats.
5. Kiss my Spatula @ http://kissmyspatula.com/
Always sharing unique tasteful dishes.
6. Brown Eyed Baker @ http://www.browneyedbaker.com/
Has the best cookies, cakes and yummies
7. Heavenly Housewife @ http://www.donutstodelirium.com/
She is always witty and creative. I love her site.
Thanks to everyone and love ya all!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award, and it is great learning more about u :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, Miranda. Congrats. on your success.
    You do have a super site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your award thanks for sharing about yourself Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awards!! It was fun learning more about you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! You deserve it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!!!! That is so so so sweet! And congrats on your reward! Good luck with your move if it does happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it along to me! i love that you have a twin and i love that blogging has allowed me to meet such amazing people with such amazing talents. congrats again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for letting me know how you feel about my dishes.